[Android-tools-devel] Get an Web / App for your business

Sumit Bhardwaj Sumit at tech-brains.com
Tue Dec 10 10:43:44 GMT 2019

Hi,

If you are looking for a cost effective and experienced programmer /
designer / tester, then we have a reason to talk.

Some of the skill set that we support are:

1.      Full stack developer in .Net / PHP / Python

2.      Mean Stack (Node/ Angular /MongoDB)

3.      Experience Android and iOS programmers

4.      Game Development - Unity & HTML 5 based Game

5.      CMS expert - WordPress, Magento, Drupal, OpenCart, WooCommerce,
Joomla etc.

6.      Server administrator

7.      Manual Tester

Our USP:

.         Agile approach

.         24/7 communication support

.         Time tracking using tools for transparent billing

Thank you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Sumit Bhardwaj | BDE

Noida - (India), 201301