[Android-tools-devel] Android SDK license

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlik at debian.org
Fri Feb 14 11:13:21 GMT 2020

In theory, nothing is needed to be done to skip the licensing matter, but the tutorial instructs you to overwrite the license files from somewhere else which contains the incorrect hash. That is probably why I keep seeing people complaining the licensing bug. So I believe the tutorial is a little bit incompatible with the packages in Debian.

Jack Dodds via Android-tools-devel 於 2020/2/12 上午7:29 寫道: