[Android-tools-devel] patchset to rebuild package

Antonio Russo antonio.e.russo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:00:32 GMT 2020

Hello,

About two months I posted a patch addressing Debian bug 945646 [1]. I've converted it
into an MR on salsa [2].  In the process of actually rebuilding this package, I also
address a lintian error.  I'm particularly worried about this bug because I use adb,
fastboot, and the sparse utilities packages, and would really hate for any of them to
be removed.  I've uploaded a rebuilt version to debian-mentors [3], if anyone is
willing to sponsor that package.

I'd particularly appreciate comments about my approach to handling the lintian error,
library-not-linked-against-libc.

Best,
Antonio Russo

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=945646