[Android-tools-devel] Fwd: RFS: libsmali-java, android-platform-external-rappor.

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:42:50 GMT 2020

Hey,

This is Samyak Jain, a 20-year old third-year undergraduate pursuing
Computer Science and Engineering from India. It's been a couple of months,
contributing to Debian, particularly to the #ruby-team for a while. I now
have a basic idea of packaging.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this team with full intention to
participate in Google Summer of code, 2020 in the project listed in the
wiki[1] and to contribute to the team henceforth. I have sent an access
request for the same to the team[2].

For now, On checking open bugs for android tools, I found that out of many,
libsmali-java and android-platform-external-rappor. were lacking there
latest version updates.

I have updated both the packages to their latest upstream version, they can
be found at [3] and [4] respectively.

Therefore, I request you to review( so, after that I can push changes to
the team), and sponsor the same :D

Thanks and Regards,
Samyak Jain

[1]