[Android-tools-devel] Hello My Dear How are you doing?

Pru Rena Srifuengfung susanpeter4u at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:02:36 BST 2020

Hello My Dear ,

Please do not be afraid or surprise to receive this message from me, I
got your email contact on an emergency online internet search  which i
made basically for this intention.
In a brief introduction, My name is Pru Rena Srifuengfung, an
international business woman from Lam-pang-Thailand, i live in
Barcelona Spain. I am 57 years old, I deal on natural precious stones
such as Gold, Emerald and Diamonds.

I am contacting you with tears and agony in my heart after being
diagnosed and confirmed as a Corona-virus (Covid-19) carrier. At this
moment, i am writing to you just like a lifeless human being, even
though i have no fear of death because i know it is not what money can
do.

In fact, I do not have much to say rather than to give glory to God in
every situation. Based on the complicated nature of this deadly
decease, I have been quarantined to avoid more spread to people.

Meanwhile, I have decided to WILL and donate one of my landed
properties /houses to my lawyer, and also donating my business account
balance worth of three million two hundred thousand euros
(€3.200,000.00) to you. Please as soon as you claim this mentioned
amount, do not hesitate to invest part of this amount into a project
of fighting against this deadly decease Covid-19.

I recommend that you urgently contact my lawyer immediate through this
email address below, so that he can guide you on what to do to claim
this amount from my bank (Credit Agricole Bank of Paris France)

Here is my lawyer's email contact:
Contact Person: Maitre Bruno CAVALIE.Email: brunocavalie at indamail.hu
Please kindly remember me in your daily prayers that God may have
mercy on the entire people of the world to save humanity.

My regards,
Mrs Pru Rena Srifuengfung