[Android-tools-devel] RFS: Jline3

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:24:03 BST 2020

Hey,

I have made significant changes to Jline3, it is present in the Java
Team[1] but has never uploaded. The changes made are a/c to Debian
policies. Since the copyright was a little tricky task (it's my first time)
I highly request someone to recheck it. I parsed various sections and look
for there License and updated it in the d/copyright file.

I have made relevant commits for the same, and the package builds fine now.
The commits made to the package can be found here[2]. It would be nice if
someone can review it.

It would be great if someone can sponsor the package, since, it is a
dependency for Kotlin.

Thanks and regards,
Samyak Jain.

Here, are the references: