[Android-tools-devel] (Closes: #960778) Corrects en-dashes in manpage

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 07:23:44 BST 2020

Hi,

This is in reference to the bug #960778. The bug had manpage conflicts
where en_dashes were used in place of "--", which weren't acceptable.

Hence,
The bug has been fixed here [1]. Please take a look.
I have added couple of other relevant commits as well.
> bumping standard version to 4.5.0
> Replace debhelper with debhelper-compat (remove extra use of d/compat)

I have tested the changes locally and the package builds fine.
The updated manpage shows the correct details.

Please merge the request, if changes did are correct.

Thanks and regards,
Samyak Jain
(samyak-jn[m])

[1]: