[Android-tools-devel] Proposing BoF for Android Tools Team in DC20

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:20:49 BST 2020

Heyy,

I hope everyone is doing fine. I hope this fiasco to end soon.

But as we all know, that DebConf-20 is happening (Yay!). The event is being
online. Hence, the best time to meet and greet virtually. Best way to meet
everyone behind the nick IRCs :P

For the very same, I put forward the thought of having a BoF session for
the Android Tools Team.

 Also, Meeting virtually brings us with the responsibility of finding a
suitable time and day for everyone to attend. It would be great to have
suggestions for timings and the date since we are in different timezones.

FYI, we have three outreach students working for the team this year. There
is a weekly meeting every Thursday at 14:00 UTC.

We can have it on the same day-date: Thursday - 14:00 UTC.

Thanks and regards,

Samyak Jain.

<samyak-jn[m]>