[Android-tools-devel] First Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:17:40 BST 2020

Hiiii Team,

As discussed in the Android Tools BoF at Debconf, we all decided to have
monthly meetings for
the team.
The best suitable time that is preferred by most of the people is 14:00 UTC
Thursday, in the last week of every month.

Please acknowledge by replying back to the same thread who all will be
joining us for the first monthly meeting. Also since everyone is from
different timezones, there might be a problem with time, please revert back
to the mail with a suitable time and timezone, if the suggested one isn't
feasible, we can see if we can work on that.

Until then, Hope to see you all there at 14:00 UTC on September 24 for the
first monthly meeting. :)

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain
(smayak-jn[m])