[Android-tools-devel] BoF for Android Tools Team in DC22

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:04:59 BST 2022

Hello folks,

I hope everyone is doing fine.

As we all know, this year DebConf-22 (July 17-24) is happening in Pristina,
Kosovo(Yay!). Hence, we are finally getting a chance to meet and greet in
person this time and come out from our nick identity. :)

This year we are also having Android SDK Tools in Debian as an outreach
GSoC project, hopefully, we will be joined by more outreach students!

For the very same, I put forward a proposal for our BoF for our team at
DebConf-22! In case of any queries do let me know, or ping me on the
channel.

Thanks and Regards,
Samyak