[Android-tools-devel] google-android-installers:

Roger Shimizu rosh at debian.org
Sun Jul 24 10:51:50 BST 2022

Dear Fab,

Thanks for your work lately!

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 3:42 PM Fab Stz <fabstz-it at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Dear Roger,
>
> Thanks for pushing to unstable.
>
> Could you help for the "excuses" blocking migration to testing?
> Especially this one:
>
> ∙ autopkgtest for google-android-emulator-installer/n/a: amd64:
> Regression ♻ (reference ♻)
>
> I don't understand why it runs autopkgtest on
> "google-android-emulator-installer" because this package is not listed
> in d/tests/control

Sorry, I'm in last a few days for Debconf, so don't have much time checking it.
(and I probably will be busy for some private stuffs as well after
Debconf trip, in August.)
But I guess it's because of the reverse dependency of google-android-installers.

You can check the log of autopkgtest, and found the reason of the
failure, and try to fix it.
Maybe you need to fix google-android-installers, maybe to fix
google-android-emulator-installer, or even both.

> In the meantime I also created these 3 removal requests:

Thanks for helping!

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +2 Prizren