[Android-tools-devel] google-android-installers: enable auto build

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Sun Aug 7 15:12:55 BST 2022

Hi,

On 06.08.22 09:52, Fab Stz wrote:
> Could you enable auto build for src :google-android-installers which is
> now part of non-free (it used to be in contrib).
>
> The package builds a collection of downloader scripts to download and
> install the Android SDK components.
>
> Hence I think there is no problem with the license since we don't
> distribute the SDK.

Not super happy about the use of the Google name here, but it looks like
this ship has sailed.

scripts/* in
https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/google-android-installers/-/blob/master/debian/copyright.debian.in
does not seem to exist in the source. In addition more people seem to
have touched the files in the meantime (at least for-postinst/* - but
not script/*). It'd be worth reflecting that in the file.

But I have allowlisted the package to autobuild.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern