[Android-tools-devel] android-platform-system-core_21-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 18 22:02:58 UTC 2014

Hey Thorsten,

Thanks for your review and feedback.  It turns out that the issue with the
sdcard.c license conflict is not actually relevant to Debian because the
`sdcard` executable will never be built or used on Debian.  It is only meant
to be built as part of the Android OS.  I added a thorough explanation of this
to the debian/README.source and re-uploaded.  And since there is no license
conflict for shipping Apache and GPL licensed source files in the same source
tarball, the source is fine as is.

The good news is that upstream has fixed this issue in the Android OS, but
this is not yet included in any release, only git:

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/core/+/60281d556ded9fed3df770befb58990f7ae2e04f

I also added a couple of debian/copyright fixes based on lintian warnings.

.hc