[Android-tools-devel] Advanced Digital Marketing Package

Pinky ranakumkum720 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:33:32 UTC 2015

www.lists.alioth.debian.org

Hi,

Hope all is well.

Advertising in the online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly
effective methods of promoting a business.

I am affiliated with a Digital Marketing company based in India that has
helped over 100 businesses for good branding and returns for even the most
competitive Industries.

Our Steps and the Activities: -

1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Video Marketing
4. Google Ad words Management
5. Paid Social Media Marketing
6. Online Reputation Management
7. Conversion Analysis

We are a team of 50+ professionals which includes 20 full time Digital
Marketing experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 200+
projects.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind Regards!
Pinky