[Android-tools-devel] can we have android-tools development list have a monthly view

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:30:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Can somebody turn the weekly view off and instead have a monthly view.
For somebody using the web-view and having a passing interest or more
than passing interest cannot catch the thread as usually a mail thread
may be for more than a few days. Also having an overview is much more
easier if we there is a monthly view.

I am sure there is more than a passing interest in the
android-packaging from the moment it was announced and taken up so
there may be more users who like me just like to browse and see where
things are.

The weekly view can be seen at
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/android-tools-devel/

Look forward to seeing the monthly view as other mailing lists have .
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल