[Android-tools-devel] Missing dependencies of SDK tools

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:50:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have removed dependency of Jack and Jill from Android Gradle Plugin.

I have also created patches to generate proguard-gradle from Debian
proguard package, which is required by Android Gradle Plugin. But the
problem is proguard needs gradle <2.0 and Debian gradle package for
v1.5 doesn't generate gradle-base-services.jar required by proguard.

In this case I think we have update proguard package as higher versions
of it works with gradle >=2.0.

Is there any other way to deal with it?

Komal Sukhani