[Aptitude-devel] make distcheck fails: Installed documentation not removed

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Sun Apr 13 10:19:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed that "make distcheck" fails for the current aptitude snapshot.
As it was recently released this is probably true for the last version as
well.

Daniel, please start this command before each release.

Another minor issue (which could be related): I do not like the last
line of autogen.sh which calls ./configure in the source directory.
I prefer to build aptitude in a separate build directory:

mkdir build
cd build
../configure

Could you please remove this ./configure call or do you have good
reasons to keep it?

Jens