[Aptitude-devel] Inconsistent help message

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Mar 26 17:44:20 UTC 2008

Please CC me as i'm not subscribed to aptitude-devel...

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel at users.sf.net):

> Christian, if you prefer to change it yourself your are welcome to do
> so otherwise I will send you a clean patch ...

I would prefer using this occasion to ask Daniel (and you, Jens) if he
would be OK to grant you commit access on the "head" Mercurial
repository.

In the recent past, Jens showed great motivation in improving
aptitude's i18n and he has indeed much better skills than mine in many
matters.

So, I'm actually tempted to slightly step back as "l10n main
committer" for aptitude and leave that task, *if he agrees* to Jens.

I'd probably remain connected as backup (and would probably then
subscribed to aptitude-devel at l.d.o)...and, anyway, if Jens does not
really want that task, I'll happily continue to deal with it and run
after Daniel changes to aptitude strings..:-)