[Aptitude-devel] Pictures and update of the Spanish translation.

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:27:01 UTC 2009

Hello:

Sorry it took so long to make the pictures, I've been negligent.  I hope
this pics and the es.diff can make it to the repo's the next bugfix
release.

Due to the size of the attachments, I've uploaded them to dropbox.

I am CCing the list, since you didn't apply the last es.po diff I sent
and I haven't heard from you in a while (we are all busy :), so please
Daniel, don't be shy and upload it :)

Although the Spanish translation is complete, this diff (rather big)
adds many fixes and corrections after its endeavour through the
debian-l10n-spanish list and my 2 or 3 consecutive readings. I would
very much appreciate to see it in, as it greatly polishes the
translation.
It's huge size for a diff is due to some strings changing shape after
msgmerge's work. No problem, but not real corrections in some cases.

I'm afraid not all the pictures are reproducible (packages that don't
exist, relationships that are not there anymore) so I'll just use the
original ones in that situation (which are self-explained cases). The
original pics are also included in the tar.gz, so you only need to drop
the contents in.

There is the es.diff [1], backed against latest sources, the complete
es.po [2] (just in case), and the pictures tar.gz file [3].

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/430223/es.diff
[2] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/430223/es.po
[3] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/430223/aptitude-images.tar.gz

Best regards, Omar.

--

"Why stop now just when I'm hating it?" -- Marvin The Paranoid Android