[Aptitude-devel] Pictures and update of the Spanish translation.

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:23:00 UTC 2009

> I suggest you start ./autogen.sh before as this generates ./configure. Apart
> from this nothing else should be required.

Cheers, I went crazy the other day, and today I realized I had
aclocal1.11, and this time I was able to call autogen. The reflection of
my knowledge...

Pictures are finely inserted, yet the quality is poor since I had to
make them so light yet big, as in the original.
Still, they get the point across. Thanks for the tips Jens, there have
been a few so far :).

Omar