[Aptitude-devel] Towards a better build system

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Mon Apr 26 14:30:17 UTC 2010

  OK, I have a mostly-working suite of SCons files.  The one thing left
to do is write rules for generating .po files from the source code.

  I'd like to know if anyone has trouble building the docs.  Run
"scons docs" from the root directory.  Two of the three computers I
tested this on work fine; the last one has strange errors (it appears
that scons is failing to build intermediate files for some reason).
I'll probably submit a bug report, but more data is always good.