[Aptitude-devel] Post-Debconf aptitude-qt

Piotr Galiszewski piotr at galiszewski.pl
Wed Aug 11 20:14:06 UTC 2010

2010/8/11 Daniel Burrows <dburrows at debian.org>:
>  Sounds like you had a good time at Debconf.  Hope you're recovering
> from the jet lag and so on.  How are you doing with getting back on
> track with the aptitude-qt project?

Hello. I planned to write mail later today (Still nights are more
natural for me) ;) I have already started working normally on project.
I fixed packages_tab branch, and will finish today work on reviewed
filters patches.

I added three small patches to packages_tab branch, which fixes some
bugs founded during later development (they are backports of later
patches), Also before coming back to new code, I'd like to finish
hiding previous patches behind abstract interface. It is easy and
short task, so tomorrow I will be able to back to later patches.

I have one question: Should I merge on of the eliminate_casts branches
now? Or maybe you prefer to do it yourself, and and after that I would
rebase my patches on top of this work (IIRC we agreed that sigc++
version is preferred ;) )

Probably I also incorrectly used ::create vs free functions method. I
have to have a look on this one more time

--
Regards
Piotr Galiszewski