[Aptitude-devel] Post-Debconf aptitude-qt

Piotr Galiszewski piotr at galiszewski.pl
Thu Aug 12 00:02:58 UTC 2010

2010/8/11 Piotr Galiszewski <piotr at galiszewski.pl>:
> 2010/8/11 Daniel Burrows <dburrows at google.com>:
>> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Piotr Galiszewski <piotr at galiszewski.pl> wrote:
>>> I added three small patches to packages_tab branch, which fixes some
>>> bugs founded during later development (they are backports of later
>>> patches), Also before coming back to new code, I'd like to finish
>>> hiding previous patches behind abstract interface. It is easy and
>>> short task, so tomorrow I will be able to back to later patches.
>>>
>>> I have one question: Should I merge on of the eliminate_casts branches
>>> now? Or maybe you prefer to do it yourself, and and after that I would
>>> rebase my patches on top of this work (IIRC we agreed that sigc++
>>> version is preferred ;) )
>>
>>  I wasn't sure we had consensus that the branch was sane.  If you
>> think it is, go ahead and use the sigc one (master slightly diverged from
>> its base, but not in ways that will cause merge troubles).
>>

> OK. I will double check if it will works with later patches

I have done some more work on rewriting package filters. But this is
still unfinished, but should be done tomorrow alongside with some
benchmarks. Also I am planning to finish rewriting other classes to
abstract interface (one big commit or one commit per class is
preferred?), and start documenting 003-status-widget branch.

Now it is time for sleep (three days ago it would be early evening for
me and now it is late night) ;)

--
Regards
Piotr Galiszewski