[Aptitude-devel] Thanks for making me a Debian translator (and for the awesome

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:43:11 UTC 2010

tool)

Aptitude was the first thing I ever translated within Debian. It made me
aware of the difficulties of using a powerful tool without a translation
to your own language, and it made me think "It should be translated for
Spanish speakers, I'll do it myself".

Thanks to Jens Seidel for helping me out as I didn't even know how to
handle PO files at the time, and thanks to Daniel Burrows for coping
with my...  lame questions of a noob (don't search the archives :)

Thanks.
--
Omar Campagne Polaino