[Aptitude-devel] Experimental package and package_pool implementation

Piotr Galiszewski piotr at galiszewski.pl
Tue Jul 13 16:05:29 UTC 2010

Next day and next version of the patches ;)

I have tried to incorporate all comments from you first review. It is
still possible that I have forgotten about something. The code is
available in 001.1-package branch on gitorious and is rebased on top
of 001-build-skeleton branch

I created new class version, which is used by package class. version
uses the same principle as package class. Static factories were added
in the second patch, and the third adds new version of package_pool.
Its implementation is hidden in package_pool_impl class, which is
still a singleton. Also sigc::connection is used to for managing
signals.

Again it is only compile tested, because there is no code which uses
it. After receiving ack for this I will start rebasing later patches.
I am looking forward to read any comments about this. it was first
time I was coding in this style, so please be tolerant ;)

BTW. Thanks a lot for merging my first patch! Now I will start work on qt_stubs
--
Regards
Piotr Galiszewski