[Aptitude-devel] About the status and plans for aptitude

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:49:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Saturday 31 Dec 2011 09:45:20 Christian PERRIER wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have you guys able to commit in the
> repository but I can't do this now as I'm not admin for the project.

Good.  Is it OK for you, D. Hartwig?

> I'll focus on the l10n stuff in the upcoming days. I was indeed
> wondering whether I should do it..:-)

I saw that you went ahead, great!

But I think that you missed all of the l10n-related ones of the second link:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=aptitude#_0_6_2

Also, I can confirm that the reporter of this bug is right, but maybe the
bug is not present at this point.  It would be great if you can modify this
one in the repository too.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>