[Aptitude-devel] My first commits to the repository and question about future releases

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Jan 17 06:02:11 UTC 2012

Quoting Axel Beckert (abe at debian.org):

> > I think best bet is an override and moving the man page to
> > hypothetical aptitude-common (along with other arch-indep
> > files).
>
> Sounds ok until someone writes an aptitude-gtk man page.

I disagree about overriden the lintian warning about aptitude-gtk not
having a man page....unless there is a goo d reason for never having one..:)

> Yep.
>
> JFTR: I applied for group membership, too.

I've been pointed at this (not being the project admin means that only
Daniel gets notifications about new project members
applications). That will be fixed by KiBi (Cyril Brulebois) as soon as
Alioth is back to life. And I asked him to grant me with admin
privileges on the project along with Daniel.