[Aptitude-devel] Processed: aptitude: incorrect dpkg* calls

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jul 5 04:15:15 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 680041 -1 -2
Bug #680041 [apt] apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages
Bug 680041 cloned as bugs 680333-680334
> reassign -1 aptitude
Bug #680333 [apt] apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages
Bug reassigned from package 'apt' to 'aptitude'.
No longer marked as found in versions apt/0.9.7.1 and apt/0.9.6.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #680333 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 aptitude: wrong multi-arch pkg names in dpkg call
Bug #680333 [aptitude] apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: wrong multi-arch pkg names in dpkg call' from 'apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages'
> tags -1 + confirmed
Bug #680333 [aptitude] aptitude: wrong multi-arch pkg names in dpkg call
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> reassign -2 aptitude
Bug #680334 [apt] apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages
Bug reassigned from package 'apt' to 'aptitude'.
No longer marked as found in versions apt/0.9.7.1 and apt/0.9.6.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #680334 to the same values previously set
> retitle -2 aptitude: dpkg* calls ignoring DPkg::Options
Bug #680334 [aptitude] apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: dpkg* calls ignoring DPkg::Options' from 'apt-mark hold does not work on Architecture: all packages'
> severity -2 important
Bug #680334 [aptitude] aptitude: dpkg* calls ignoring DPkg::Options
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> tags -2 + confirmed
Bug #680334 [aptitude] aptitude: dpkg* calls ignoring DPkg::Options
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> --
Stopping processing here.

680041: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=680041