[Aptitude-devel] Your opinion about a documentation patch, please

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:11:13 UTC 2012

Hello,

Could you please take a look and tell me what's your take on this?

I think that the remark between state->"current state" and
action->"planned action" makes sense and it helps to understand what
apt-based systems do.  I would add the patches.

However I don't know if there are unpleasant consequences about this,
like e.g. the need for all translators to update their help file and
man page for little benefit, that will outweight adding the patches.

Cheers.