[Aptitude-devel] Processed (with 1 errors): etc. bts maintenance

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Sep 15 07:21:19 BST 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> package aptitude
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'aptitude'
Limit currently set to 'package':'aptitude'

> severity 579384 important
Bug #579384 [aptitude] unused package removal ignores and clears the hold flag
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> block 687474 by 445034
Bug #687474 [aptitude] aptitude: [cmdline] package, version selection is ad hoc, inconsistent
687474 was blocked by: 685731 686316
687474 was blocking: 687684
Added blocking bug(s) of 687474: 445034, 590686, and 592818
> # installs just removed packages
> severity 570492 important
Bug #570492 [aptitude] aptitude: TUI reselects just removed packages for installation
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> severity 648313 important
Bug #648313 [aptitude] aptitude: wants to reinstall recommended package purged by apt-get before
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> # wipes config file on error
> severity 472701 important
Bug #472701 [aptitude] aptitude: wipes some of config file on error
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> # read again apt.conf after dpkg run
> tags 485832 + confirmed
Bug #485832 [aptitude] aptitude: doesn't re-read apt.conf after dpkg run
Bug #488048 [aptitude] after removing apt-listbugs interactively, aptitude still insists on calling it until restart
Added tag(s) confirmed.
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> # "]" should always close something
> tags 241945 + gift
Unknown tag/s: gift.
Recognized are: patch wontfix moreinfo unreproducible fixed potato woody sid help security upstream pending sarge sarge-ignore experimental d-i confirmed ipv6 lfs fixed-in-experimental fixed-upstream l10n etch etch-ignore lenny lenny-ignore squeeze squeeze-ignore wheezy wheezy-ignore.

Bug #241945 [aptitude] aptitude: Something should be closed by ] at most times
Requested to add no tags; doing nothing.
> severity 241945 wishlist
Bug #241945 [aptitude] aptitude: Something should be closed by ] at most times
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'minor'
> # [curses] check terminal capabilities
> tags 317928 + confirmed
Bug #317928 [aptitude] aptitude: visual mode does not check terminal capabilities
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> # installing non-existent packages
> severity 576212 important
Bug #576212 {Done: Daniel Hartwig <mandyke at gmail.com>} [aptitude] aptitude: continues without prompt when installing non-existent packages
Severity set to 'important' from 'minor'
> # false-negative "Debian package" test
> tags 456822 + confirmed
Bug #456822 [aptitude] aptitude incorecctly reports that packages are not a Debian package
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> # arch-less packages in dpkg calls
> tags 686626 + confirmed
Bug #686626 [aptitude] aptitude: Should not arch-qualfy arch-less packages on dpkg calls
Added tag(s) confirmed.
Bug #302784 {Done: Daniel Hartwig <mandyke at gmail.com>} [aptitude] aptitude: md5 check not caught
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> tags 398956 + confirmed
Bug #398956 [aptitude] aptitude: forgets purge action(s) when propting for root password
Added tag(s) confirmed.

241945: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=241945
302784: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=302784
317928: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=317928