[Aptitude-devel] Bug#206760: aptitude: can't [Cancel] in minesweeper

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Fri Aug 2 10:24:40 UTC 2013

Control: done -1


It seems that newer versions of aptitude don't have a cancel option in the 
minesweeper dialogs, thus I'm closing this bug. Please feel free to reopen it 
if you can still reproduce the issue.

"The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time.
The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development
-- Tom Cargill
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/aptitude-devel/attachments/20130802/894d87cb/attachment.sig>

More information about the Aptitude-devel mailing list