[Aptitude-devel] Processed: tagging 365298 ..., tagging 375073

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Jan 9 01:12:03 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> tags 365298 + confirmed
Bug #365298 [aptitude] aptitude: Obsolete keybind in figures of the document
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> retitle 372795 aptitude: aptitude show should not say "State: installed" when showing a version different than the installed version
Bug #372795 [aptitude] backupninja ninjahelper missing
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: aptitude show should not say "State: installed" when showing a version different than the installed version' from 'backupninja ninjahelper missing'
> tags 375073 + moreinfo
Bug #375073 [aptitude] aptitude: auto-dependency recommender can't handle hundreds of new packages
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

365298: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=365298