[Aptitude-devel] Processed: your mail

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Jun 3 03:15:10 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> package aptitude
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'aptitude'
Limit currently set to 'package':'aptitude'

> merge 487887 693144
Bug #487887 [aptitude] Aptitude command line "remove" no longer respects packages marked to keep
Bug #487887 [aptitude] Aptitude command line "remove" no longer respects packages marked to keep
Marked as found in versions aptitude/0.6.8.2-1.
Bug #693144 [aptitude] aptitude should honour explicit installation request in connection with markauto package
Marked as found in versions aptitude/0.4.11.4-1.
Merged 487887 693144
> tags 142699 + confirmed
Bug #142699 [aptitude] aptitude: really confusing command-line holding
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> retitle 142699 aptitude: [cmdline] 'hold', 'mark', etc. should be just that, not include install processing and status
Bug #142699 [aptitude] aptitude: really confusing command-line holding
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: [cmdline] 'hold', 'mark', etc. should be just that, not include install processing and status' from 'aptitude: really confusing command-line holding'

142699: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=142699
487887: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=487887
693144: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=693144
Debian Bug Tracking System