[Aptitude-devel] inquiry

sdxjxzhang99 sdxjxzhang99 at vip.126.com
Thu Nov 21 16:14:17 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a professional Import & Export company. Accordingto the domestic and international market demand, we needto order your prod paper.In order to deepen the understanding of your products, please send us your materials, catalogs,quotation of your products as soon as possible. So that we can provide your esteemed our order quantity. Hope we can establish a long-term cooperative relationship.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Zhang(Manager)
Jinan Xinjinxin Import & Export Trade Development Co.,Ltd,China
Mobile:+86 15665748753
Tel: +86-531-58591289
Fax:+86-531-58591289-2