[Aptitude-devel] New release 0.6.8.3-1

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:44:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was compiling changes done in the NMUs (which were actually picked
up from the repository), plus other fixes by Daniel Hartwig (in both
master and stable-0.6 branches) and translation and documentation
enhancements and updates since the last upstream release.

I figured out that since there has not been development activity in a
few months and through all of 2013 was really scarce, the last non-NMU
upload is from more than a year ago (Nov 2012) and that the current
version already used from months is from (not officially acknowledge)
NMUs compiled in mipsel; hopefully things would not go very wrong with
a new version with basically the same fixes.

I tested it in my system and everything seems fine, however, more
testing is always welcome.

I realised that I neet to update my id for this project in alioth, so
if somebody see a pending request, please approve me.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>