[Aptitude-devel] Processed: retitle 766386 to aptitude: Can't configure packages from trigger/wait states 'T' and 'W' (frequent pending actions left; says, it would configure packages but doesn't)

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Nov 12 09:57:07 UTC 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # the subject from 769102 is the best, but not shown in the bug list with repeatmerged=yes, hence put all subjects together and additionally mention triggers
> retitle 766386 aptitude: Can't configure packages from trigger/wait states 'T' and 'W' (frequent pending actions left; says, it would configure packages but doesn't)
Bug #766386 [aptitude] aptitude said it would configure packages but doesn't
Bug #769102 [aptitude] Can't configure packages from undocumented states 'T' and 'W'
Bug #769222 [aptitude] aptitude: Frequent pending actions left
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: Can't configure packages from trigger/wait states 'T' and 'W' (frequent pending actions left; says, it would configure packages but doesn't)' from 'aptitude said it would configure packages but doesn't'
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: Can't configure packages from trigger/wait states 'T' and 'W' (frequent pending actions left; says, it would configure packages but doesn't)' from 'Can't configure packages from undocumented states 'T' and 'W''
Changed Bug title to 'aptitude: Can't configure packages from trigger/wait states 'T' and 'W' (frequent pending actions left; says, it would configure packages but doesn't)' from 'aptitude: Frequent pending actions left'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

766386: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766386
769102: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=769102