[Aptitude-devel] Create Perpetual Funding for Your Rescue Group!

Nick Nicholls nick at nonprofitpartnerprogram.com
Thu Apr 9 04:31:16 UTC 2015

Hi, my name is Nick Nicholls and I publish
http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30362716/76.74.170.179?p=eyJzIjoiX0VlODVOX1FIUVA4cW41Uy1RUWNDdHJ5NjF3IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDM2MjcxNixcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvNzYuNzQuMTcwLjE3OVxcXC9uaWNrXFxcL2xpbmsucGhwP009NjQ0NjkwJk49NjMmTD0xNiZGPVRcIixcImlkXCI6XCJmMDUwYjQwM2MyOTA0Yzk1ODJlODFiYmFiYzU0NjRlNVwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjcyN2NhNjNjMDQxYTI5OTY1YmUxZWE5OWQyMmYwMTEzNWZkZjU0NDZcIl19In0 magazine; but my
passion is volunteering and helping rescue organizations.

I know Digital Marketing, I’ve been designing and building digital
systems for over 10 years and know how powerful digital media can be for
non-profits. It is the perfect force to create a steady stream of needed
funding for any rescue group without heavy maintenance and at virtually no
cost!

Your rescue group should be receiving perpetual funding from activities
that consumers do everyday.

The same affiliate program the United Way & Red Cross use for creating
Perpetual Funding!

By affiliating with online marketplaces - for free!

That’s right!

Your rescue group can receive perpetual funding by affiliating with in
these programs at no charge to your organization.

For your convenience, we’ve put together a list of the best perpetual
fundraising programs for nonprofits on our website.

On NonProfitPartnerProgram.com you will find:

 - List of Trusted & Free Non-Profit Funding Sources
 - Overview of the Best Digital Marketing Tools for Non-profits
 - How-to Participate in the Nonprofit Initiatives from the Top Social
Media Networks

We've detailed the BEST program is here:
http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30362716/76.74.170.179?p=eyJzIjoiRGJzVzNRYmd2SkZaSDhGemttVkU2SG1odlJnIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDM2MjcxNixcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvNzYuNzQuMTcwLjE3OVxcXC9uaWNrXFxcL2xpbmsucGhwP009NjQ0NjkwJk49NjMmTD0xNSZGPVRcIixcImlkXCI6XCJmMDUwYjQwM2MyOTA0Yzk1ODJlODFiYmFiYzU0NjRlNVwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjcyN2NhNjNjMDQxYTI5OTY1YmUxZWE5OWQyMmYwMTEzNWZkZjU0NDZcIl19In0

As well as a Free Library of material from world renowned Digital Marketing
masters to increase your Digital Marketing IQ.

I want to use my skills to help Charities, NonProfits, Churches and
Schools, so I put together the website
http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30362716/76.74.170.179?p=eyJzIjoiZVFTZGo2OHVkcHhuNkdjZzZIVExFeklKZlM4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDM2MjcxNixcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvNzYuNzQuMTcwLjE3OVxcXC9uaWNrXFxcL2xpbmsucGhwP009NjQ0NjkwJk49NjMmTD0xNyZGPVRcIixcImlkXCI6XCJmMDUwYjQwM2MyOTA0Yzk1ODJlODFiYmFiYzU0NjRlNVwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjcyN2NhNjNjMDQxYTI5OTY1YmUxZWE5OWQyMmYwMTEzNWZkZjU0NDZcIl19In0 .

I hope you will reach-out to me and let me know if I can ever help in any
way!

I look forward to hearing from you!

— nick
Nick Nicholls
nick at NonProfitPartnerProgram.com
(214) 810-3007

NonProfit Partner Program
http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30362716/76.74.170.179?p=eyJzIjoiZVFTZGo2OHVkcHhuNkdjZzZIVExFeklKZlM4IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDM2MjcxNixcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvNzYuNzQuMTcwLjE3OVxcXC9uaWNrXFxcL2xpbmsucGhwP009NjQ0NjkwJk49NjMmTD0xNyZGPVRcIixcImlkXCI6XCJmMDUwYjQwM2MyOTA0Yzk1ODJlODFiYmFiYzU0NjRlNVwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjcyN2NhNjNjMDQxYTI5OTY1YmUxZWE5OWQyMmYwMTEzNWZkZjU0NDZcIl19In0
222 Freedom Ct.
Rockwall, TX 75032
(214) 810-3007
http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30362716/76.74.170.179?p=eyJzIjoiTmdBbVc4RjM5YWlEWUNaZDd3N2NIYW9Gdl9nIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDM2MjcxNixcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvNzYuNzQuMTcwLjE3OVxcXC9uaWNrXFxcL3Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlLnBocD9NPTY0NDY5MCZDPTBhZTlkYjY5NjdhMjVmNWEzODYwMWU2ZmU2Y2MzYjkwJkw9NDgmTj02M1wiLFwiaWRcIjpcImYwNTBiNDAzYzI5MDRjOTU4MmU4MWJiYWJjNTQ2NGU1XCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiYWNhNDYzOGFjY2VkN2RjZTMwZjJkZjgxNWIzZDUxMmZkMDMwZmNhZFwiXX0ifQ