[Aptitude-devel] Technology User Contacts

tracy at listshunter.com tracy at listshunter.com
Fri Jul 31 18:00:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

Hope today finds you well.

I'm Tracy here. I was going through your website and Understand about your
product, would you be interested in reaching out to Technology and Software
User Contacts, Which will enable you to reach your product and brand  to the
right audience

List Contains: Application/technology users, Company Name, Web Address,
Contact Name, Verified Email, Job Title, Application Type, Complete Mailing
Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, Total Employees, SIC Code, and Industry
details.

We do not provide Email address such as: Info, Marketing, Support, Services,
Contact etc. Every single email address will be a professional/Business
email address.

If this interests you or want to get more details. Let me know your exact
target audience and geography, I'll get back to you with information on the
counts, pricing etc.

Target Industry                 :

Target Job Title                 :

Target Geography           :

Look forward for your response.

Regards

Tracy Johnson | Online Marketing Manager

 <http://www.elisthunter.com> www.elisthunter.com