[Aptitude-devel] Publishing the key Debian documents under www.debian.org/doc/manuals/*

Osamu Aoki osamu at debian.org
Wed Jun 10 13:55:52 UTC 2015

Hi.

While discussing to list a link to Raphael's "THE DEBIAN ADMINISTRATOR'S
HANDBOOK" (debian-handbook package) on DDP webpage, I realized we are
not publishing key Debian specific documents on our web server.

 * debian-kernel-handbook
 * apt-doc
 * aptitude-doc-*

If there is no objection from you, I will add then to cron script to
unpack the latest package from pool and put them on

 * https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-kernel-handbook/
 * https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-doc/
 * https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/aptitude-doc/

List all of these under "Manuals specific to Debian - Users' manuals"
of the https://www.debian.org/doc/ .

I know we have packages but having them accessible via Internet is quite
useful.

Please let me know.

Osamu