[Aptitude-devel] Reminder: migration of alioth list pkg-osg-devel

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:48:27 UTC 2018

>> > Oh dear, surely this is very annoying for all involved, specially the
>> > people trying to set up the new service (thanks for that!) :)
>> >
>> > So what is that procedure, if I may know?
>> >
>> > I'm mostly interested in preserving the archive, so a single static
>> > website would be enough... the problem is to keep the URL, links and
>> > all that, so I cannot do it myself.
>
> Somebody interested in taking responsibility for a list, if the current
> owner is not available, should announce their intentions on the list
> itself, CCing admin at alioth-lists.debian.net. We will then note your
> request and assuming no objections in a couple of weeks, carry them out.

Thanks Dominic.

So I hereby announce my intention (and Axel Beckert's) to become
owners of aptitude-devel, with the intention to migrate it to the
replacement of Alioth for mailing list services, and so that the
content of this list doesn't get immediately lost.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>