[Aptitude-devel] Processed: retitle 706183 to "WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!" is vague ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Aug 10 13:09:07 BST 2019

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Fix missing characters in title
> retitle 706183 "WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!" is vague
Bug #706183 [aptitude] "WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installe	 vague
Changed Bug title to '"WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!" is vague' from '"WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installe	 vague'.
> # Give a hint to the BTS version tracking
> found 706183 aptitude/0.6.3-3.2
Bug #706183 [aptitude] "WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!" is vague
Marked as found in versions aptitude/0.6.3-3.2.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

706183: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=706183
Debian Bug Tracking System