[Babel-users] IPv4 autoconfiguration

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at enst.fr
Sun Feb 17 14:01:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

Le Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:42:37 +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.jussieu.fr> a écrit :
> The stateful algorithm is deployed on the wifi.pps.jussieu.fr network,
> and has been tested somewhat.  In order to use it, you will need Babel
> 0.8 or later, and the current head of ahcpd (Darcs repository version
> dated 14 February 20:40 or later).  Then, simply run ahcpd and stare
> in wonder.

Is there a way to *disable* IPv4? It's pretty annoying when I connect
to wifi.pps.jussieu.fr via openvpn to get IPv6 connectivity and get a
lot of garbage rules in my (IPv4) routing table instead.

Moreover, is it possible to prevent ahcpd from overwriting
my /etc/resolv.conf? I'm pretty happy with my local dns resolver and
don't want/need to use another one.

Regards,
--
Gabriel Kerneis