[Babel-users] Babel - bug ?

Robert Lukan Robert.Lukan at ltfe.org
Tue Jun 10 21:16:28 UTC 2008

Right now, I have some other things to do. But I will make much more tests in few weeks, and I will let you know.

I agree with you on security, at this moment I am using babel only for educational/research purposes so need to have any security at all.

For now, thank you very much for support.

Robert Lukan