[Babel-users] Babel and hwsim virtual wireless interfaces

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Sun Apr 26 11:20:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

Does someone have already tried if Babel recognises wireless
interfaces from hwsim?

I am currently playing with them here:

http://zoobab.wikidot.com/openwrt-and-user-mode-linux

I was wondering if there would be a way for the user to see if the
babel daemon has recognised a link as wireless, wired or not.

In my case of adding a cost when hopping over a wireless interface,
this opportunity to have simulated wifi interfaces might be useful.

I am uploading the 48MB rootfs a bit later on so that you can try by yourself.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403