[Babel-users] distributing default routes

Dave Täht d at teklibre.org
Wed Dec 23 17:02:15 UTC 2009

I have been fiddling with babeld. I have a configuration where the
default ipv6 gateway is not running babeld, however, just a couple other
routers.

I'd like to distribute a default IPv6 gateway via babeld, if
possible. It's unclear how to do this in the conf file.

Do I use a combination of radvd/babeld to inject the route similar to
how babel-pinger works?

--
Dave Taht http://the-edge.blogspot.com
"Most people know my father as the despotic

 Do you know he really loves waffles?"
			 - Gil Wulfenbach