[Babel-users] Fw: [OpenWrt-Devel] Enabling IPv6 options in /etc/sysctl.conf

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Apr 7 17:38:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

If you are using babel on OpenWrt, you certainly want to read the
attached message carefully.  Nothing new, but a potential pitfall when
setting up a new router.

The relevant commit: https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/12351

If you think the babeld init script should check and set this sysctl,
please let me know (I have no strong opinion about it, maybe issue a
warning?).

Anyway, this won't make it into Backfire which was released earlier
today, so we have plenty of time to discuss the issue.

Regards,
--
Gabriel Kerneis,
Babeld maintainer for OpenWrt