[Babel-users] ahcpd 0.51

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Feb 7 08:37:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 12:51:51PM +0100, lilian bonnafoux wrote:
> https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/6652

(Please do not apply the patch as-is: configuration files and scripts
need to be changed as well to get ahcp working out-of-the-box on
OpenWRT.)

I'm the new maintainer for the babel and ahcp packages in OpenWRT.
However, the core team seems to be busy these days and I did not get
svn+ssh access yet.  Updating ahcp to the 0.51 release is the first item
on my TODO list as soon as I'm allowed to upload.

By the way, if anybody wants to comment on the use of "uci -P
/var/state" in the ahcp-local configuration script, I'd be glad to hear
suggestions (I'm convinced this is a good idea but found very sparse
documentation and examples on that topic).

Regards,
--
Gabriel Kerneis