[Babel-users] Babelz

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Jun 11 21:05:13 UTC 2010

> someone want to provide a synapse breakdown of the thoughts and advantages
> this brnach might/might not have/offer

Disadvantages:

  - it is not known whether the theory is correct (I'm unable to prove it);
  - the implementation is known to be buggy;
  - the implementation is known to be incomplete.

Advantages:

  - diversity routing can provide up to 6-fold improvement in throughput
    in some cases.

My ultimate goal is to merge this branch into the trunk at some point,
but make the diversity behaviour optional.

                                        Juliusz