[Babel-users] Using 2 radios at either different frequencies or using directional antennas

Don Weeks don.l.weeks.jr at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:06:10 UTC 2010

I think we have found it to be a bad radio. At least, in one case, for sure
it is a radio that was only sending but had quit receiving. So, it works for
my friend in his daisy chain scenario and should work for me. I suspect I
have a bad radio as well. Both of us are using the same brand and type of
radio. Thanks so much for your help. You are correct, I can not ping so it
is unlikely to be a Babel issue.
            Don