[Babel-users] trying babeld with 3 nodes

err404 err404 at free.fr
Mon Sep 27 22:54:40 UTC 2010

hello all

english is not my natural langage, sorry.

I try Babel with 3 different computers:

laptop computer, ip: 10.10.10.17 chipset atheros
desktop computer, ip:10.10.10.20 chipset ralink on usb key
another desktop computer, ip:10.10.10.24 chipset ralink on pci card

all computers is recent install with debian, and i don't install any nat
firewalling or other.

I configure wifi with:

iwconfig wlan0 mode ad-hoc
iwconfig wlan0 essid babeld
iwconfig wlan0 chan 6
iwconfig wlan0 rts 512 or not.
and ip like 10.10.10.x

when i start babeld, all nodes can add route to other (I'm happy :) )
but when i try some ping... catastrophe (see picture attached please)

I don't understand why !H apear on 'route -n'

thanks

Boris